PayPal is one of the most common ways to start playing for real money at online casinos. For people who play at online casinos for real money, having a way to deposit their money in a safe and secure manner in order to get started is needed.
Australian Casinos Using Paypal
How Paypal Works
- Usage: Paypal is widely used by many people around the world including Australia. What this means is that money exchange can work much easier. PayPal is extremely popular for both, online casino players and online casinos who both have a PayPal account, making the payment and withdrawal process much easier.
- Security: According to PayPal’s site, they use “industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.” SSL, or Secure Sockets Layer is the best and the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. Thus all online casinos that use it will be safe and as secure as possible, eliminating fraudulent casino websites for players.
- User-friendly: PayPal has such a smooth check-out process, it is easy and painless to use for all users in Australia . A great benefit with PayPal is that users do not have to remember their credit card number, or expiration dates. It’s as simple as just using the PayPal login and the user will access his/her accounts.
PayPal and Online Gambling
Other e-wallet solutions including names such as Neteller or Skrill were especially set up to work with specific niche industries such as online gambling, whereas PayPal was mainly designed for a business purpose.
Since their start up, PayPal is the most widely used online payment service worldwide used at online shopping sites such as eBay and Amazon.
There are two major guideline points which PayPal wants to be met with at online casinos that want to use their services as means or players to transfer currency/funds to and from their playing accounts. Due to this, very few Web casinos support PayPal for the Australian dollar. Needed for permissions:
- The site operator must have obtained approval from PayPal to accept payments via the PayPal service.
- The site operator and all of their customers must be located exclusively in jurisdictions where online gambling is allowed under local laws.
PayPal Deposit and Withdrawal
PayPal is simple and easy unlike many online payment systems are hard to work with. The process for using Paypal is similar to day-to-day purchases on the net.
To do a withdrawal or deposit, players need to visit our recommended PayPal casinos.
When visiting any of the online casinos above, all players have to do is click on the deposit option in the main menu. From there on players need to locate PayPal in the list of options, click through and input your account information and the amount you’d like to deposit or withdraw.
PayPal will redirect all casino banking transfers to your PayPal account, and will always prompt you to sign in before approving the deposit or withdrawal.
Important Paypal Points To Be Noticed
Deposit Fee – Some online PayPal casinos charge deposit fee of 1.5%.
Countries– Some countries don’t accept deposits and withdrawals from PayPal. PayPal countries include: UK, Germany, Portugal, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Finland, Portugal, Austria, Denmark and Sweden
Deposit and Withdraw – In the list there are online casinos who accept both deposits and withdrawals through PayPal.
Deposit Bonus – Some online casinos give different deposit bonus’ in percentage for different deposit methods. For example, Playtech online casinos usually give 15% bonus to PayPal and 10% to credit cards.
Min Deposit – The minimum deposit usually ranges between $10-$25, but there are exceptions.